Do you want a billet shear machine incorporated with high-grade material? Then Harjot International is here to serve you the best. Get here different sized billet shear machines made up of top-notch quality material.
Application of billet shear machines
The billet shear machine is heavily in demand for forging or rolling material preparation. The slab or billet shaped feedstock is cut in cold condition. It can be used to cut aluminum, steels, brass, alloys and all.
Our machines are easy to use and easy to clean too. It ensures accurate cuts within seconds and performs a quality job of cutting billets. Our machines cut the material precisely and make it feasible to cut it in the quickest possible way.
We use supreme quality materials to prepare the machine frames. We vouch for the manufacturing standards and supreme quality. Just count on us for best millet shear machines.
These heavy duty shearing machines are demanded in the material preparation for rolling or forging. The feedstock is in the form of billets or slabs that are cut in cold condition. Our shearing machines ensure accurate cuts for squareness also for cleanliness of the shearing surface. With the precisely adjusted for cutting alloys and mild steels, aluminum, brass etc, the excellence of our shearing machines is to add maximum feasibility facilities to their users without increasing the investment. The machine frames are rigged and high-quality materials are used in the manufacturing.
Billet shearing machines with the mechanical drive are fixed with the bottom and movable top blades for cold cutting of round, square and flat bar, as needed for drop forging shops and similar applications.
Billets shearing machines have very high-quality parameters and low tolerances values.
Billet Shearing Machine Features
- Machines are made to cut different sizes of billets, blooms, and slabs
- Prime MS Plate for body fabrications
- Sturdy performance
- Extensive production capacity
- Installed in a rolling mill
- A weight control system of cut blanks
Billet Shearing Machine Specification
- Cutting capacity – 50 mm to 300 mm
- Gears train will be provided to facilitate operations with small power
- Body is fabricated from mild steel
- The specialized machine is used for cutting of stainless steel billet – 50 mm to 200 mm
- Gears will be made from Forged En- 8
- All shafts and crank shafts will be made from En-8 Steel