Having the vast industry experience, Harjot International is serving the customers with preeminent cold shear machines. You can get here all kinds of cold shear machines. Go through the reasons for opting for the cold shear machine and Harjot International.
Why do you require a cold shear machine and how is it useful?
Cold shearing machines are useful in cutting the particular products in specified lengths only. Whatever length you have decided, you can get your rounds, bars or any alike material cut from it easily. The spherical roller bearings help the machines in cutting the material smoothly.
The cold shearing designed in concrete permits size variations of concrete. It also halts the cracks in the flooring and roads that might emerge in the future. But with its usage, their emergence is negligible. Plus, with it, one can successfully put a full stop on cracks in concrete that might emerge otherwise.
For this, you can rely on us inevitably. Our machines are prevalent for the long unbeatable service and exquisite performance. We prepare the machines after taking all user requirements into consideration.
Our Cold shearing machines are widely renowned in the market for their remarkable performance and long service. They are equipped with heavy duty spherical roller bearings.
Cold shearing machines Features
- Manual and Automatic operation
- The tailor-made suit as per customer requirement
- Easy Maintenance
- Easy operatable
- Compact Design
- Low power consumption
Cold Shear Machine Specifications
- Cutting capacity 8 mm to 32 mm TMT bars, 8 mm to 100 mm rounds/squares, plates, angles, channels & girders
- Capacity 1 Ton to 20 Ton per Hour
- Operation mode Manual & Semi-Automatic
- Gear Material forged in EN-9 Steel
- Heavy duty spherical roller bearings
- Strokes per minute – 6 to 35 strokes
- Used in steel rolling mills
- Used at Construction sites
- Used in Melting Furnaces
- Used in Scrap Godowns