A carefully balanced wheel mounted on a horizontal shaft, held in ball bearings. The wheel and pointer are fixed to the bracket. The bracket has four holes and it can also be fixed to the wall. Our Rolling Mill flywheels are made by using superior quality steels. The wheels are round in shape with fine bearing rod in the center that allows easy fixation.
- Rugged construction
- Statically and dynamically balanced
- Tested ultrasonically
- Heavy duty anti-friction spherical roller bearings are used
- Suitable for high-speed rolling mill
- Bearings block made from heavy duty cast steel and cast iron
Soft the variations in shaft speed that is caused by torque fluctuations. When the source of load torque or driving torque is variable, the flywheel is used. It is used in trolleys and vehicles.
- Diameter : 20 cm
- Width: 45 mm
- Maximum weight: 30 MT
- Revolution range: 50 RPM to 1000 RPM
- Forged EN-9 steel type