Rotary shearing machine is widely used for TMT cutting. It is used in pairs between roughening and intermediate stands to cut front and back ends in TMT bar or wire rod mills. To ensure a flawless range of units, we manufacture shearing machines under the supervision of experts and professionals. These machines are heavy duty equipments offering long term service. They are designed with extreme precision to provide enhanced performance in different applications including punching, bending, drawing and pressing. With various features, the shears provide utmost satisfaction for quality.
The shear provides excellent performance in cutting larger sheets into pieces. We manufacture shearing machines that feature high strength, stable performance, easy operation and minimum maintenance. The robust structure with all welded steel frame ensures durability and outstanding functionality. Additional features include overload protection that enhances the reliability of our equipments.
- Application on: TMT
- Shaft & Gears – EN series forged steel
- Bearings – Anti-friction roller bearing
- Blades – 1 set installed in machine
- Ranging from 300mm – 500 mm
- Power- 2 HP to 3 HP
- Fully automatic with Pneumatic Controls
- Cutting hot ends during rolling and fixed lengths of finished bars
- Fixed and swivelling type rotary shears
- Round blades made from high carbon or high chrome steel
- Durable steel body
- Noise-free operation
- Nominal maintenance
- Easy to use