Tail breaker is configured following the flying shear and before the cooling bed to decrease the velocity of TMT bars. It operates through AC and DC variable drives. The rolls are separated by a pneumatic cylinder. It includes a steel body, pneumatic cylinder, top and bottom arms and rolls.
We are leading manufacturer of Tail Breaker that is made from high-quality raw material and advanced technology. Tail breaker offers excellent performance and durable nature. It is available at an economical price.
|Material||:||M.S. Prime Plate, Graded Cast Iron|
|Base||:||Mild Steel Prime Plate Fabricated|
|Size||:||205 mm to 360 mm (as per requirement of mill)|
|Barrel Length||:||As Suitable to the Pinch Roll.|
|Chocks||:||Steel Chocks fitted in Pinch Roll for Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Bearing||:||Imported Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Shaft||:||Jointing with Cardon Shaft|
|Gear Box||:||Includes Forged Steel Single Helical Gears with all accessories|
- Cantilever and pneumatic type Pinch Roll & Tail Breaker up to 360 MM CRS.
- Top roll raised pneumatically or lowered with bottom roll in adjustable finish.
- Pinch roll housing comprising sturdy welded construction.
- Pinch rolls feature wear resistant surface with anti friction bearing mounting support.
- Spindle provided for meeting the needs of adjustment of bottom pinch rolls
- Pinch rolls featuring use of sensors that allows precision breaking up to speed of hot flowing material.